Monday 20 October 2008

Far away from home…

It is Saturday evening; I’m just alone in my room with all my thoughts. This evening I decided to spend by my own and gather everything what is in my head. Last month was very hard for me personally. Not because I don’t enjoy my time here I do. It is connected with my family that is in Europe. When I decided to come here I was afraid of many things one of them was fact that when something bad happen at home I will not be able to be there. And unfortunately I need to experience this now. Many bad things are happening and I can’t be there in 100%. It is extremely hard to deal with all my feelings. And need to find another way to support my family. I’m glad that I have a lot of friends here so whenever I want I can talk about everything what I want. I think this is one of the reasons why I’m still here. I know that I’m doing my best to support all people that are important for me. I treat all the bad things as something that makes me stronger and I believe that soon everything will change and bad luck start to be good luck…!

1 comment:

Irda said...

mam nadzieje ze wszystko się ułoży.

trzymaj sie ciepło!

Gosia
teraz LCVP CO z Łodzi