Friday 19 December 2008

Filipino Ballet




Last Friday thanks to one of my work colleague I had chance to go for ballet. It was the first time I had ever seen ballet and what is funny my first time was in the Philippines. The performance took place I Aliw Theatre near Star City (playground) the theatre itself was quite similar that those in Poland. Of course there were some differences which pay my attention like: people weren’t in official clothes but casual, at the beginning of the ballet there was National anthem. Interesting was also that the ballet had a story teller which was explaining at the beginning what the story will be about. The ballet consisted of 3 parts, 3 different stories. Name of whole performance were: “Tatlong Kuwento ni Lola Basyang”





All the performance was amazing, very professional, and colorful and it was great to watch it. I hope I will have chance to visit this kind of places more often. After the ballet you could go and change ticket for entrance to Star City. Of course we did it and go to it. Here were many different …to ride so we enjoyed our evening :)

No comments: