Monday 9 February 2009

Filipino Aerobic

Last week I decided to join aerobic classes! I have to admit that it is a good fun here in the Philippines. The club that I join is near my flat but definitely is not the most fancy one :) what is different? For sure how less difficult it is. They are not exercising so hard as we in Poland. They are doing all of the exercises in 8 series no in 15 – 20 like in Poland! But for me at the beginning is enough because my condition is not the best one unfortunately :(  On Wednesday we have step and exercising with weight (Handle) of course all of the people took 2 pounds :) I took 4 :P the funnies moment was when you have to lie with your back on the step, why it was funny? – because steps were too short for me :) so I had to take 2 ha ha. Anyway it is really good activity for me and I enjoy it very much! 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Cześć :P i saw you as i was reading the brochure of AIESEC here in Poland - and I can see that you've fallen in love with my country as I have fallen in love with yours! :)

I am staying in Radom now. I am happy that you love my country ;)

hope to meet you - even in Facebook or something!

can you speak Filipino now? :) I hope yes!