Sunday 26 April 2009

Family Visit



 Last 2 weeks I had my family visit (dad, sister and brother in law). It was great chance to show them country in which I’m leaving already 8 months. I’m sure that because of this it will be easier for them to understand me more. For their staying I’ve planed different activities, for me it was important to show different aspect of Philippines. I spend with them one week in Palawan the most beautiful and amazing place I’ve seen so far here. Great island, beaches and snorkeling! If you are coming to Philippines you have to definitely see this place. Moreover I went with them to Corregidor and historical island in Manila Bay, we learn more about World War II so it was also interesting. They also had chance to see famous Rice Terraces and Caves J and of course volcano J So all in all I think that they  had chance to see a lot! More you can see on pictures J I’m waiting who next will visit me!  Maybe you…?  :D 

2 comments:

Steven Gee said...

It is really nice to visit the Philippines. I like the photos, it shows the real beauty of our country. shitifujon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Watch Vice Ganda TonightVice Ganda for 2013