Wednesday 10 September 2008

Floating car

Hmmm I thought balut will be sth extremely unforgettable but yesterday I experience storm in Makati! It suppose to be normal storm and rain here but then it was raining and raining and I was sitting in the office where we don’t have a window, after some time I went to mess hall (please where we eat) and look through the window I saw a river not the street. It was a small shock for me but everyone said that it is normal. We went done to see it. People were walking in the street some ppl tried to ride bicycle even some ppl drive the car but suddenly the car started to flow!!!!


IT was around 9 p.m. I was still in the office and decide to go home, we didn’t manage to take any taxi or bus so we went by foots. It took us around 40 min and I was totally wet. Almost on the all streets there was a traffic and floating water. Ha! This is experience!
Waiting for more :)

No comments: