Wednesday 10 September 2008

Balut ritual

I was sure that it will not happen to me… I was wrong! On last Thursday I pass the exam and now I’m official member of Headway Business Services! WoooooW! Want to know how the test looked? If you are sensitive and don’t like to hear about eating strange meals you should read this post! :)

So Balut Ritual is run for every new intern in Headway :) Balut it is a traditional Filipino delicacy

It is egg - duck egg :) but not a normal egg. Because it is boiled egg with embryo inside :)yes... embryo! And you need to eat not 1 but 2 with a grace and honor!.

Of course I did! But good preparation is needed before :) you need to “program” your mind to not think what you are really eating.
The egg taste more less as a boiled egg :) but to be honest I don’t remember the taste I wanted to forget about it quickly and after it just during alcohol :) and I need to tell that we had a very good party afterwards.

I think this will be the biggest unexpected experience here but we will see….

No comments: