Sunday 31 August 2008

First experience

During my first week I had chance to see at least some part of Manila which I huge. It consists of different cities. My boss rent a car and made some trip around. When you do that you can see differences between poor and rich people. It is easy to see beautiful villa and just near some people living on the street or slams. Whole city is dirty and loudly and it is hot but you can get use to it. Of course here are some places when you can rest have some nice coffee and just feel like at home :)

Filipino are very friendly, helpful and kind. Here everyone knows English and everything is written in the language so you don’ have big problem to communicate. Tagalo (Filipino language) is quite hard to learn but for sure I will learn so basic words.

Last Sunday we went for some trip to country side to TagayTay. Oh it is even hard to describe how beautiful it was. Green, fresh air unforgettable views. The main attraction is Volcano :) You can see the pictures.

On Monday we went shopping. Filipino are crazy about Malls. They are spending whole weekend and I think that you didn’t saw so many Malls! I’m not sure if you can visit all of them during one year. Almost everything is very cheap now and you can get everything, so for people who like shopping Philippines are like paradise.

This weekend I’m spending in Makati. Yesterday we went to club and this was next step to discover this culture. Clubs seems to be similar like in Poland. Filipino girls are pretty but to see them you have to go to nice clubs, the same with Filipino guys. Of course for me it is even harder because I’m tall so sometimes when I’m passing street I’m the tallest person :)

There are many things that I would like to describe and to be honest last week I didn’t have a lot of time to do that hope that now I will always find time and share with you my experience.

Stays tuned for news and enjoy my picture.

No comments: