Monday 18 August 2008

48 hours left…

Finally it came, day when I’m starting my one year adventure. At 7 a.m. on 19th of August I’m leaving my house and starting my trip to the Philippines. Few weeks ago I was thinking only about this moment today I realized that I will not see my family, frineds, favourite pleases for a 12 months! It is not easy to leave everyting here. So my feelings before leaving are mixed I know that such reaction is normal. I have to admit that I’m very satisfied of my preparation to the intership. I had great contact with company, already learn a lot about them and my job. But only when I will be on the please I can see how it will be…

Now I’m stitting in fron of my suitcase with 23 kg (btw I should have only 20 :) ) and thinking if I packed everyting. Tomorrow good by with parents on the train platorm and good bye Gdynia I will see you in 12 month.

Probably my next post will be written when I will be at work, hope to have exciting news for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

doris!, doris!, jak chuck norris!
right now you must be already on the way to the airport to head for your asian experience!
have a nice (and fast) trip! can wait to hear about your first impressions!:) keep us updated as soon as you have some time!
and.. see you soon in this part of the globe!:)
johny

Unknown said...

doris! doris!
u alive there?