Wednesday 23 July 2008

Strange feeling...

Today I experienced sth that I didn’t expect. Namely I got to know that Aron intern from Sweden in Headway Business Services (HBS) is leaving Manila on 15th of August, which means that I will not meet him. Believe me or not it was quite sad information :( This is the person thanks to which I applied and got this internship, he support me a lot and always was available and open to answer thousand of my questions. It is funny because or conversations were only trough skype chat or mail but I already knew that this person will be good friend. But hope to met with him somewhere, sometime :) and for sure I will be in constant contact before and during internship. Today I realized how much I’m already connected with this country, interns and company, haha scared to think what will be at the end of my internship :P

Today conversation with Aron was very meaningful and I got next inputs what I can prepare before coming there so now I have a lot to do :) so finally my day will looks like working day :D

But there are also good news – I got my passport :) so next things from the List TO DO can be crossed.

No comments: