Thursday 17 July 2008

Preparation to the internship - in progress


I have to admit that preparation to the internship can be very excited! Those who knows me, know that I have to check and prepare everything before leaving, and it is true :)

Almost everyday I’m reading about The Philippines, scanning some pictures and image myself in this country, enjoying extraordinary nature :). I also talked and asked many questions to the ppl who are, were or lived there. So for now I know quite lot – comparing to the time I was applying for this internship.

Every time I’m talking about the internship big smile is on my face :D it is so cool when friends are asking where I’m going, for how long and what I will do there. Haha most of them are jealous (and they should :P)

I’ve also started preparation to my job. I’m in contact with my boss – Noli. She is sending me some materials as a part of induction. I already read 80 pages of “Labor Code of the Philippines” – hmmm interesting reading :)

Moreover I’ve started thinking about my goals for the professional and personal development that I want to achieve during this year.

But to be honest still it is more than 1 month to be there and sometime it is so loooooong :( but hoping that the time will go quickly.

My last days :) I’m trying to spend with some friends and family, visiting some places and discovering 3city from the beginning :) Those who already are on the internship probably understand what I’m feeling now .

I also talked today with Johny who is in Malaysia about possibility to visiting him around November so next thing to be excited :D

To the people who are still in Poland – GO for the internship :P haha

Greetings to all!

No comments: