Tuesday 15 July 2008

Something about my internship…

I’m leaving on 19th of August and after 17 hours in the plane, of course with changing 3 times plane, I should reach Manila (10.34 p.m. on 20th of August ) {please keep your fingers crossed for my flight or give me good suggestions what I can do during the journey :P}

Duration of the internship is at least one year maybe more who knows ? :) ?

The company that I will be working in is Headway Holdings Inc. – gathering 3 companies (Headway Business Services Inc., Headway Dynamics Inc., Headway Process Logics Inc. The Headway Holdings is a German-Philippine privet equality holding company whose portfolio includes enterprises operating within the market space of technology, knowledge products and business services. If you are interested to read more go to http://www.headway.com.ph/.

In the company I will have position of Human Resources Officer who assists the Managing Partner in planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.

So as you can see it is something that from the last year become my passion and hope to gain valuable experience which will benefit in the future :)

I also got some photos of my office :)















I can tell you even more cool things about this internship :) Currently in the Philippines in Headway there is 4 interns (Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic :) and Brazil) and more will come from (Slovakia - Eva MCP 06/07, friend of mine :), Romania and Netherlands – Bryan MCVP OGX 07/08, friend of mine :) ) – one word can describe this situation VERY international :)

great JD, great country, great people - 3 reasons to be so excited as I am now!!!

This is my appartment with some view on Makati City (part of Manila, my please of work and leaving)






..and of course my work collegue :)


(Aron, Kat, Christin & Stef)

Soon more about the internship, company, friends and my preparaton :)



No comments: