Friday 14 November 2008

After almost 3 months





Next week it will be 3 months that I’m here. Ah hard to believe in that, time is running so fast! Every day here was so intensive! I saw things that I’ve never seen, I ate food that I’ve never eaten, I did things that I’ve never did! In the scale from 1 to 10 I will say that overall I’m on 8,5 with my satisfaction of this internship. My JD is very interesting I’m doing a lot and have a big responsibility, company is very nice and like a family so I enjoy it very much of course there are days when I’m frustrated so nothing is perfect but I’m trying to take every day here as a learning experience! The country itself is also very interesting and beautiful so I’m looking forward all the next trips that are waiting for me. I was never expecting to see volcano, swam in such beautiful sea, see big spiders and some other animals :) I appreciate every day that I have here! I’m learning here how to be happy of the things that I have by observing people who don’t have anything and sleeping on the street and still are happy. I already have good friends here not only among other interns but also among Filipino. There was a time when a lot of bad things happen in Poland and I had a very hard time but thanks of close people here I manage to overcome it and still feel that I’m close with my family. Now I’m looking forward for by Best friend who is visiting me in January and my sister! So that I can show them everything here. Of course I miss my friends especially now when they are planning to meet for Christmas and I can’t but I know that they are remember about me, I’m trying to share with them as much as I can and if only they can bring them here to really understand how it is to leave in the Philippines :) Once again if you are one of the people who like experiencing sth new, unexpected go for internship!

No comments: