Monday 17 November 2008

Paintball!

Next thing that I did for a first time – paintball! On Saturday with company colleagues we went to paintball. There were 10 of us. Actually I didn’t know what to expect :) I have to admit that it was a good fun! Especially to shut someone from your team :P the person that a lot of people would like to shoot :) haha we played 5 games (2 teams for 5 people) I was shut 1 time and even I had protection still have sign on my hand. All of us enjoy the day, no one was seriously hurt, what is positive of course :) I’m sure we will do it again but we will try with a bigger group. After 2 hours of playing we were exhausted especially because it was very hot (like everyday here :) ) and of course hungry (like all Filipino) so we went to Chinese restaurant and have an amazing food. Ah you can’t image how crazy Filipino are about food, and what is worse I also become like them :) so at least 3 main dishes during the day, hahaha I’m curious if you will recognize me when I be back :P (10 kg more)…

1 comment:

cheapfinanace said...

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your information about paintball and your blog is really nice-looking.
http://www.mapmuse.com .